- Cheque will be made in favour of
- Kangaroo Kids The School for Grade Play Group to K.G.
- Billabong High International School for Grade-I onwards
- Sanchetna for Integration & Inclusion (Sanchetna).
Policy for Withdrawal of Students:
- Submit a written application for a school Leaving Certificate.
- The School Leaving Certificate will be issued within 7 working days only after:
- All dues are cleared
- Library books returned
- Any application for the School Leaving Certificate after 31st March will entail the payment of the first quarter fee as per the next Academic Year.
- Any application received in the midsession i.e. after 30th June/30th September/31st December will entail the payment of the next quarter fee.
- As long as the child is on rolls of the school, all dues are to be paid in full.
- Once the transfer certificate is issued, and readmission is sought by the parents, it will be considered as fresh application & all fee and charges are to be paid accordingly.
ALL PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO READ THE SCHOOL ORGANISER THOROUGHLY AS IT WILL BE FOLLOWED IN LETTER & SPIRIT.